Future Hybrid cars
The hybrid cars market is on upswing and is growing very rapidly. America spend on gasoline every minute is about $200,000. Not to say about dependence on foreign oil. Hybrid vehicles are beginning to enter the market, and represent the first step in reducing America's oil consumption.
The upcomming hybrid cars for this year and future.
1. DaimlerChrysler is going to introduce diesel electric Dodge Ram pickup which would be giving boost to mileage by as much as 15%
2. There is no details for this vehicle but Mercury Mariner SUV is going to be launched in 2007
3. Saturn Vue SUV would give a boost to mileage by 15% and would be introduced in 2006.
4. The other vehicles released in 2007 would be GMC Yukon and Chevy Tahoe which could give upto 35% of mileage boost and Chevrolet Malibu as 15%.
5. 2008 Chevy Silverado would be giving 35% boost to mileage.
6. 2004 Honda Accord Hybrid likely to be realeased in december would give V6 performance.
7. Lexus RX 400h SUV would follow in early 2005 and would have double mileage as compared to RX 300.