Monday, February 14, 2005

Gas electric car, Hybrid cars a must buy. Why?

Isn't hybrid cars cool. Yes, it is. But why? Have you ever thought of the green house effect or how the exhaust from the cars degrading our environment? Have you ever thought of going green? Have you ever thought what is the gift you are going to give to next generation. Are you planning that you would not give even a ounce of fresh air for the generations to come. Have you ever thought, how much you would make your country dependable on other countries for fossil fuel? If you have not given thought to all the above then :( . Lets do it even if you have to cough a bit of extra $1000-1500 as this price is nothing as compared to the benifits you are going to get when you buy a hybrid car.

Do not let your financial considerations affect environmental and patriotic concerns. Once you drive a gas electric car, you would be proud of yourself that your environment car is using less gasoline and affecting the environment to a minimum level. Price difference between Hybrid cars and non hybrid cars should not be a point of concern for you. After all your act is also benifiting country, environment and the generation to come. Isn't your small gesture, a little extra price, going a long way in benifiting the lives of lot of people in the world.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to disappoint you. I don’t believe we are going to destroy the environment. I think we should be drilling for our own oil. In Alaska, California, North Carolina, and Florida. I am considering a Hybrid car for commuting to work and for daily driving. Why? just to save money. I am comparing them to other high mileage cars such as the VW diesel. Price will decide which I buy. I think we will go to hydrogen in the next 20 to 30 years so we need enough cheap oil to keep us going until then. Oh yes we need to start building nuclear power plants ASAP so we will have cheap electricity to make all the hydrogen we’re going to need to keep up the American life style. Been to Europe and surly don’t want to live like them.

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If people would just think about what it will be like in another 100 -200 years on the plant then people will be wishing they drove electric carss or took public transit.

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i really dont see any problem with the enviroment i think it is doing fine and you are all tree hugging hippies

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree to a point that it will be wise to purchase an auto with a fuel source other than gasoline - I don't agree that it should be at the expense of our own manufacturing base. Why would I purchase an automobile from a manufacturer that is based overseas? Why would I want my kids to evenually have to go looking for employment in China because I decided to follow the marketing thrust of the manufacturers of current hybrid vehicles? Why would I want my kids to earn less than I do? Should I buy foreign because of slick engine capability or an "on time" marketing strategy? My kids might want to be engineers and not live in India or earn their engineering wage rate. Maybe we should realize that our kids want to earn enough money to live in a nice house here in the U.S. and have a decent life here. I'm going to wait and see about the "alternative" vehicles and really look out for my kids. I'm going to look closer at the options before I purchase one.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Knox Karter said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:41 AM  
Blogger Knox Karter said...

Very useful you possess lots of understanding on this subject.

Events Logo

12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Audience response system

The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how do you get rid of fruit flies

It's good to read this information from your post. You have an interesting way of drawing people in. Keep up the good works..
Hmmm Many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post....Thanks for sharing

1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

weight loss programs mn

I just wanted to throw you a big thanks you cleared up some things for me!
Great post, very informative. I think a lot of people will find this very useful.

12:03 AM  
Blogger amhash said...

Nice Post. It’s really a very good.Community Logo Design I noticed all your important points. Thanks

3:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

website hosting australia

Would not be written any better. Looking over this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I am going to forward this post to him. Sure he’ll have a very good read. Thank you for sharing!

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment