Monday, May 17, 2004

2004 Honda Insight, Hybrid car, ** Save Fuel ""

1.0-liter, 12-valve, 3-cylinder engine, Honda Insight is a light weight car as body is made up of light weight aluminum alloys and magnesium. The engine and transmission is efficient as measures are taken to reduce friction, better then conventional cars. The major attraction is that its 1st tune up could be done at 105,000 miles ( except fluid and filter changes). Honda claims the car mileage as 60mpg city /65 mpg highway thus a tank of gas could take you more then 700 miles.

Honda Insight has a starting price of $19,180. The safety equipments are:-

`` Front and rear crush zones
`` Dual side-impact door beams
`` Box-sectioned cabin floor
`` Reinforced hexagonal frame extrusions
`` Anti-lock braking system
`` Dual front airbags
`` 3-point seat belts

The trims available for Insights are:-

Honda Insight 5-spd MT
MSRP: $19,180
Invoice: $17,917
Engine: 1.0L I3 67HP
Fuel: 60/66 mpg

Honda Insight 5-spd MT w/ AC
MSRP: $20,380
Invoice: $19,036
Engine: 1.0L I3 67HP
Fuel: 60/66 mpg

Honda Insight CVT w/ AC
MSRP: $21,380
Invoice: $19,969
Engine: 1.0L I3 65HP
Fuel: 57/56 mpg

4 Comments:

Blogger Quit Smoking said...

I found you while surfing for interesting blogs. I like it, good content. I've left an invitation to you to visit me if you are into ebooks - Thanks, Neil

11:41 AM  
Blogger Brian O'mally said...

Dear fellow blogger,

I perused your post with much interest, while looking for info about dvd rental. Unfortunately your post was not the exact kind of info on dvd rental that I had in mind. But I thought I should drop a note to thank you for the great job that you are doing. You might wonder what all these links are that I am typing in to my comment; well the link leads to a company's website that allows you to buy and sell almost anything like things related to dvd rental on interest free credit, and you may pay back whenever you like for your things related to dvd rental. You can get up to 100,000,000.00 CBD of credit line just for signing up as your initial credit line, and as you earn credit at the same time you increase your line of credit too by twice as much as what you earned. Here again one last time is the link: dvd rental.

Cheers and happy trading.

9:44 PM  
Blogger nhljerseysfans said...

thank you for shairng.
Sidney Crosby Jersey
If you like
Jonathan Toews Jersey
You can come here have a look!
Tim Thomas Jersey
Alex Ovechkin Jersey
zdeno chara Jersey
Milan Lucic Jersey
Henrik Lundqvist Jersey
Evgeni Malkin Jersey
Ryan Miller Jersey
pavel datsyuk Jersey

7:15 PM  
Blogger Wheelchair India said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Aviator Modified

Keep Posting:)

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment